Since 1995, Karen L. Perch, Ph.D., J.D. has concentrated on helping individuals and families decide how to manage their affairs, and who will help them, when they are unable to help themselves, through powers of attorney, health care surrogates and living wills. This firm also helps clients arrange their affairs so that their intended beneficiaries can receive property at the death of the client, through a Will, Trust, or both. This can mean avoiding the time constraints and publicity of probate, and ensuring a smooth transition from the death of the client to inheritance by loved ones.
Karen L. Perch, Attorney has served many individuals and families over the years. To give you a few examples, this firm has assisted people with :
- a spouse or significant other,
- people with, and without, minor children ,
- people with no spouse or significant other, but who have some assets,
- elderly people trying to qualify for Medicaid, and
- parents of a special needs child.
Our goals are simple:
- To help all people – promptly, with care and exceptional competence;
- To be available, return calls promptly, and reply to inquiries promptly and courteously; and
- To help each client understand the legal and factual issues that affect their decision making, so that they can make informed decisions.
This firm has specialized experience in:
- Wills/ Trusts/ Estate Planning,
- Special Needs Planning,
- Medicaid Planning, and
- Estate Administration.